Comprehensive Real Estate Attorney Representation
Based in Annapolis, Rich & Henderson, P.C., serves clients along the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore of Maryland, where wetlands and Critical Area limitations often impact real estate and development.
We are a team of experienced lawyers and staff who work diligently on behalf of our real estate clients to ensure that their needs are met and issues are resolved as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. To learn more about the residential and commercial real estate services that we offer, contact us today.
Lawyers Providing Skillful Handling Of Real Estate Transactions
We represent developers, businesses, and individuals in sales and purchase of residential or commercial property. In cases of contaminated land or environmental restrictions, we negotiate the purchase price to reflect cleanup and mitigation costs. Rich & Henderson, P.C., can perform environmental due diligence in any property transaction to protect the buyer or seller from potential liability, and are well-versed in issues involving on-site sewage disposal and sewage utility allocations. We also handle contract issues and closings related to both residential and commercial properties.
Trying Your Real Estate Matter In Court
When transaction and development disputes cannot be resolved between parties, the experienced attorneys and litigators of Rich & Henderson, P.C., can step in to negotiate solutions. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in:
- Transactional litigation — title discrepancies, failure to disclose environmental impairments, breach of contract
- Legal action from or against adjacent properties relating to pollution, aesthetics, water rights, sewage disposal, environmental issues, setbacks, boundary disputes, trespass and nuisance claims
- Lease agreements and restrictive covenants
- Adverse possession and actions to quiet title
- Zoning, subdivisions and special exceptions
- Commercial and residential property development and transactions
- Real estate matters concerning critical area law
We represent property owners, developers, general contractors, and the trades in all matters related to construction law and litigation. We can aid clients by providing:
- Representation for nonpayment, specific performance, mechanic’s liens and other general contract disputes
- Contract drafting and review services
- Assistance in securing subdivision approval, grading and building permits
Contact Our Maryland Firm
Contact Mark Gabler and Robert J. Fuoco at Rich & Henderson, P.C., today to arrange a consultation. Together we can determine the best way to approach your case. Call toll free 1-410-417-7778. We are Maryland real estate attorneys, with offices in Annapolis and Easton, and we serve the greater Baltimore area.