Complex Civil Litigation
When litigation becomes necessary to achieve the best results for our clients, Rich & Henderson, P.C., diligently pursues or defends cases at the local, state, and federal levels. Based in Annapolis, Maryland, with an Eastern Shore office, we represent businesses, developers, and individuals statewide and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We have also represented public service utilities before the Maryland Service Commission in matters pertaining to electricity, waste management, water, natural gas, and telecommunication services. Since our practice is devoted primarily to environmental law, we are uniquely situated to address in-depth, technical issues that often arise in businesses and environmental litigation.
For more information regarding our civil litigation practice, contact Rich & Henderson, P.C. today and schedule a consultation to discuss how we can help you and your business.
Environmental and Natural Resources
- Environmental litigation, administrative law, energy law
Real Estate and Development
- Land use and zoning issues, commercial real estate litigation, residential transactions and litigation
- Business and corporate law, contract disputes, creditors’ rights, employment law
Personal Injury and Tort Claims
Occasionally, we represent plaintiffs who are seeking full compensation for injuries suffered through the negligence of others:
- Auto accidents (including truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents)
- Slip and fall accidents (premises liability)
- Medical malpractice (surgical, misdiagnosis, birth injury)
- Defective product injury (auto defects, unsafe machines)
As experienced litigators, we have the resources and experience needed to expose negligence on the part of drivers, doctors, and manufacturers, using a wide variety of experts during our initial investigation. Our knowledge of the insurance industry means we’re prepared for the tactics they often use to underestimate the cost of an injury and avoid paying adequate compensation to injury victims. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your case, contact Mark Gabler. today.