The Resources And Skills To Handle Complex Civil Litigation Cases
When litigation becomes necessary to achieve the best results for our clients, Rich & Henderson, P.C., diligently pursues or defends cases at the local, state, and federal levels. Based in Annapolis, Maryland, with an Eastern Shore office, we represent businesses, developers, and individuals statewide and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We have also represented public service utilities before the Maryland Service Commission in matters pertaining to electricity, waste management, water, natural gas, and telecommunication services. Since our practice is devoted primarily to environmental law, we are uniquely situated to address in-depth, technical issues that often arise in businesses and environmental litigation.
For more information regarding our civil litigation practice, contact the law office of Rich & Henderson , P.C., today to schedule a consultation to discuss how we can help you and your business.
The Litigation Services We Provide
Our firm was founded with a focus on environmental law and natural resources issues. However, our litigation practice has grown to encompass the following areas:
Environmental And Natural Resources
- Environmental litigation, administrative law, energy law
Real Estate And Development
- Land use and zoning issues, commercial real estate litigation, residential transactions and litigation
- Defense of landowners and developers
- Construction disputes and mechanic’s liens
- Property disputes
- Business and corporate law, contract disputes, creditors’ rights, employment law
Personal Injury And Tort Claims
Occasionally, our lawyers represent plaintiffs who are seeking full compensation for injuries suffered through the negligence of others:
- Serious and catastrophic personal injury cases
- Auto accidents (including truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents)
- Slip-and-fall accidents (premises liability)
- Medical malpractice (surgical, misdiagnosis, birth injury)
- Defective product injury (auto defects, unsafe machines)
We handle a wide variety of complex civil litigation cases along with appellate advocacy services. As experienced litigators, we have the resources and experience needed to expose negligence on the part of drivers, doctors, and manufacturers, using a wide variety of experts during our initial investigation. Our knowledge of the insurance industry means we’re prepared for the tactics they often use to underestimate the cost of an injury and avoid paying adequate compensation to injury victims.
Contact Our Experienced Litigators
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with attorney Mark Gabler, contact Rich & Henderson, P.C., by calling 410-267-5900 or toll free at 1-410-417-7778. With offices in Easton and Annapolis, we serve the greater Baltimore area and the entire state of Maryland.